We hereby share the Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 157 / 2021, published on November 27th , 2021, which determines the state of calamity until March 20th , 2022.
From this resolution onwards, there were several containment measures, which take effect tomorrow, December 1, 2021.
In this regard, we highlight some of the key measures:
- Mandatory use of mask for access in closed spaces.
- Mandatory adoption of the telework regime – whenever important functions – between January 2nd to January 9th, 2021
- Submission of a Covid EU Digital Certificate or proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative test for access to the following locations, regardless of the time or day of the week:
- Bars, other drinking establishments without shows and establishments with dance venues.
- Local accommodation or tourist establishments
- Restaurants and similar
- Gyms and gyms
- Establishments of chance, casinos, bingos, similar
- Events of any kind, shows and sporting events
- Visits to homes or inpatients