Extraordinary financial incentive to support the normalization of the company’s activity, to be granted by IEFP, within the scope of exceptional and temporary support measures for workers and employers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, provided for in Decree-Law no. 10-G / 2020, of March 26.
Employers of a private nature, including employers in the social sector, who benefit from one of the following measures provided for in Decree-Law no. 10-G / 2020, of March 26 can benefit from the Incentive:
– Extraordinary support for the maintenance of an employment contract in a business crisis situation, with or without training, in the event of a reduction in temporary work during the normal working period or suspension of the employment contract.
– Extraordinary training plan
The value corresponds to the guaranteed minimum monthly remuneration (635 euros) multiplied by the number of employees at the service of the employer covered by those supports, paid in one go.
For the purposes of the measure, a business crisis situation is considered, provided that one of the following situations occurs:
– The total or partial closure of the company or establishment, due to the duty to close facilities and establishments
– The total or partial stoppage of the activity of the company or establishment that results from the intermittency or interruption of global supply chains, or from the suspension or cancellation of orders, which have documents that proof so
– The abrupt and sharp drop of at least 40% of the billing in the period of thirty days prior to the request with the competent social security services, with reference to the monthly average of the two months prior to that period, or compared to the same period the previous year or, for those who started the activity less than 12 months ago, the average of that period
Although applications for this incentive are not yet open, the application must be submitted through the IEFP portal.