Yesterday, on November 2, 2020, the Resolution of the Council of Ministers no. 92-A / 2020 was published, which declares the situation of calamity, within the scope of the Covid-19 disease pandemic.
This publication pays special attention to 121 counties considered to be at high risk of infection publishing a series of special measures for them. These measures are highlighted:
- Civic duty to stay at home;
- Events and celebrations invited to 5 people, unless from the same household;
- Mandatory teleworking;
- In the impossibility of teleworking, mandatory time lag;
- Commercial establishments close at 10:00pm;
- Exceptions: pharmacies, offices and clinics, funeral homes, take away, gas stations and rent-a-car;
- Restaurants close at 10:30 pm;
- Maximum per table: 6 people, unless from the same household;
- Fairs and uprising markets – Decision to Prohibit the Loading of Council.
These measures take effect on November 4, 2020.